The Francis Retreat is a positively tranquil haven.
Located by the sea in Bonny Hills on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, our versatile venue is a short 15 minute drive North to vibrant Port Macquarie and a short 20 minute drive south to the breathtaking Doorangan National Park.
The essence of the retreat is framed by the natural beauty of our surrounds.
Step out from The Francis Retreat and enjoy Bonny Hills, it’s diverse beauty and endless activities:
- Enjoy the white sands and crystal blue waters of Rainbow Beach a short 500 metre stroll from The Francis Retreat.
- Newman Senior Technical College Port Macquarie Marine Discovery Centre
- Check out 52+ Things To Do in Greater Port Macquarie
- Explore the breathtaking Dooragan National Park
- Learn to surf Port Macquarie Surf School
- Visit the Billabong Zoo to meet the animals
- Step back in time at Timbertown
- Take a camel ride along Lighthouse beach
- Visit the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital